Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bad Kids and Society

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish."



I was reading an article which states that they’re linking smoking in HOLLYWOOD MOVIES to kids wanting to smoke. This is the same reason they killed JOE CAMEL from Camel cigarettes. Apparently, everything that kids watch, they copy. How much more of this crap do I have to hear? Why do they try to find more excuses for people’s behavior?

I hate it when they make statements like…“Kids see guns on TV, they hear violence in Rap music, and they just grow up wanting to imitate it.” and my question is WHERE ARE THE PARENTS? Oh yeah, they’re too busy leaving their kids with grandma so they can go clubbing.

Here’s a question. I see lots of cooking shows on TV, how come I don’t see kids cooking? I see TRUTH commercials (the annoying anti smoking commercials), how come they don’t copy those either? I see COPS on TV everyday… I don’t hear about kids catching criminals either. SO WHY do we keep using that as an excuse to bad behavior?

Messed up kids are the product of messed up parents…PERIOD. Stop blaming society and the media for your spoiled kids. It pisses me off every time I see some violent kid on the news, he says he learned it playing video games. He learned that, but he couldn’t learn anything at school? Come on!
It is the fact that there is LACK OF COMMUNICATION at home, that is messing up these kids. Today’s youth has no respect for their elders, they have no respect for society, and they’re dropping out of school each year.

Did you all hear about the kid that dropped out of school to play GUITAR HERO? This is too much!!! If I would have told my dad that I was going to drop out of school to play MARIO BROS. (Yeah I’m old) he would have kicked my ass.

Start correcting your kids people, if TIME OUT doesn’t work then use the old KNOCK OUT (I’m playing) but be more strict with them. Talk to your kids and stop leaving it for the government or school to do all the educating. EDUCATION STARTS AT HOME.

The day I hear about kids dancing on the street because they saw it on MAMMA MIA! (That movie sucks) Then I’ll start believing those stupid theories.

Enough said,

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment